TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PRIVATE HIRE FOR OUR CARAVAN ON MANORBIER COUNTRY PARK.
1. A provisional telephone booking will be held for a period of 7 days awaiting the booking form which must be signed and returned, along with your deposit and/or balance, whichever is applicable.
2. The person making the booking (the Party Leader) shall be responsible for the booking and observance by their party of all conditions.
3. A deposit of £50 per week booked must accompany your booking form. This is a non refundable deposit in the event of a cancellation by you. If we have to cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond our control, we will refund your deposit but we cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur as a result.
4. The balance of the holiday fee is payable 6 calendar weeks before the commencement date of the holiday, and failure to make such payment may be treated as cancellation of the booking. The onus is on the customer to pay any outstanding balance 6 weeks before the arrival date. If your holiday is booked less than 6 weeks in advance, the full cost of the holiday will be due upon booking.
5. An additional £50 security bond is required (at the same time as the payment of the outstanding balance) which is fully refundable within 21 days of departure provided the caravan has been left as you found it. Any damages or losses suffered during the period of your holiday will be deducted from the security bond. If the caravan is handed over in a dirty or unacceptable condition, or if there is evidence that there has been smoking in the caravan a cleaning charge of £25- £50 will be made against this bond. Please do not smoke outside the caravan with windows and doors open as smoke fumes will enter the caravan.
6. The caravan is a maximum 6 birth and at no time must you exceed this limit. The park reserves the right to ask you to leave should you exceed this number. All monies paid are non refundable under these circumstances. Only those named on the booking form are entitled to use our caravan and the park reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party should this rule be broken. In this event, the total cost of the holiday will be lost and no refund will be given.
7. Park rules state we are unable to accept bookings from groups of persons of all the same sex (without prior arrangement) or groups of persons under 21 years of age.
8. Park rules state that pets are not allowed.
9. The caravan is strictly non-smoking.
10. Arrival time after 3.00pm, departure time before 11am.
11. All breakages/damage must be reported to us.
12. Please ensure that all heaters are switched off overnight and when you are not in residence as this is a fire hazard.
13. Due to park rules only one car is allowed to park along side the caravan, there is a car park where you may park any additional vehicles. During very wet weather, please park all vehicles in the car park.
We provide duvets and pillows but please bring your own bed linen, (sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases) towels and tea towels.
We provide some blankets, please enquire for full details.
Cancelled more than 6 weeks before commencement of holiday - lose 100% of the deposit.
Cancelled between 6 weeks & 4 weeks before commencement - lose 50% of total holiday cost.
Cancelled between 4 weeks & due day of arrival or afterwards - lose 100% of total holiday cost.
If the balance of your holiday is not fully paid 6 weeks before your due arrival date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain 100% of your deposit.
Please note: If you contact us, in any way, with feedback, photographs, unless expressly requested otherwise, it is assumed that you agree to your feedback/photographs being published on our website.
UK law applies to any business conducted via this web site.